Register for Spring Music Together & Hip Hop Skills
Registration for classes is ongoing until the class is full.
SPACE’s offers classes for ages 2 1/2 to 18 in Acting Singing & Dance.
2) download the registration form here.
3) come to the SPACE office Monday-Friday 9 am to 5 pm, 508 W. Perkins St., Ukiah.
4) if the Office is closed, pick up Registration form outside the Box Office window. Complete and put in drop box or
5) email the completed registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org
6) fax Registration form to 707-462-0465.
TO APPLY FOR A SCHOLARSHIP:
1) DO NOT register online. Print out the Financial Assistance form here. Submit it with your Registration form and $15 deposit in person at the office or use the after hours drop box located next to the Box Office.
2) Requests submitted without the $15 deposit will not be reviewed.
3) If your scholarship is granted, the $15 deposit is applied toward the tuition due. If the scholarship offer is not accepted, the deposit will be refunded.
Scholarship Policies & Guidelines
• SPACE’s goal is to make its programs available to all interested students and their families.
• We refer to the CA Dept. of Education Income Eligibility Guidelines for Child Nutrition Programs and also a family’s individual situation, if revealed, when assessing eligibility.
• Please indicate the amount that you can afford to pay. The Scholarship Committee will consider your request carefully.
• Please do not apply for a scholarship if you pay full tuition at a private school or other after-school program.
• Please include any untaxed income when reporting monthly income.
• We consider non-custodial/second parent income when determining eligibility. When possible please report second parent income.
QUESTIONS? Call us at (707) 462-9370×101.