Registration Forms & Information
Registration is open for outdoor courtyard teen dance classes.
1) please call 707-462-9370 before trying to register
2) download the registration form here.
3) come to the SPACE office Monday-Friday 11 am to 1 pm, 508 W. Perkins St., Ukiah.
4) if the Office is closed, pick up Registration form outside the Box Office window. Complete and put in drop box or
5) email the completed registration form to email@example.com
6) fax registration form to 707-462-0465.
7) to use W/S 2020 COVID 19 Tuition Credit make a note on registration form and don’t register online
TO APPLY FOR A SCHOLARSHIP:
1) DO NOT register online. Print out the Financial Assistance form here. Submit it with your Registration form and $15 deposit in person at the office or use the after hours drop box located next to the Box Office.
2) Requests submitted without the $15 deposit will not be reviewed.
3) If your scholarship is granted, the $15 deposit is applied toward the tuition due. If the scholarship offer is not accepted, the deposit will be refunded.
Scholarship Policies & Guidelines
• SPACE’s goal is to make its programs available to all interested students and their families.
• We refer to the CA Dept. of Education Income Eligibility Guidelines for Child Nutrition Programs and also a family’s individual situation, if revealed, when assessing eligibility.
• Please indicate the amount that you can afford to pay. The Scholarship Committee will consider your request carefully.
• Please do not apply for a scholarship if you pay full tuition at a private school or other after-school program.
• Please include any untaxed income when reporting monthly income.
• We consider non-custodial/second parent income when determining eligibility. When possible please report second parent income.
QUESTIONS? Call us at (707) 462-9370×101.
Download and print paper registration & scholarship here
Registration Scholarship Registration Scholarship
SPACE’s Summer Session offers classes for infants to 18 in Acting Singing & Dance.
- Tuition must be paid in full at the start of the session OR divided into two installments only.
- Any student with a balance due will not be able to register for, attend class, or apply for a scholarship until the balance is paid in full.
- Refund Policy: SPACE must be notified if dropping at class. The registering parent/guardian is responsible for fees until SPACE has been notified that the child is dropping the class and a refund is requested.
- All classes have enrollment limits. Registration is ongoing until classes are filled.
Scholarship Policies & Guidelines
- You must be eligible for UUSD & Reduced Lunch program.
- You are NOT eligible if you pay full tuition at a private school or other after school programs.
- Please include any untaxed income when reporting monthly income.
- We consider non-custodial/second parent income when determining eligibility. When possible please report second parent income.
Scholarships are awarded on a first come first served basis
- If applying for a Scholarship, DO NOT register online. You may download and complete the forms and fax, email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or bring them to the SPACE office. There is an afterhours drop box located on the SPACE campus next to the Box Office for your convenience.
- Financial assistance is only granted for one class per session, per student. Scholarship applications must be re-submitted for each session.
- You must complete the financial assistance & registration forms and submit it with a $15 deposit for the application to be considered.
- The scholarship committee reviews each request and a staff member will contact you within a week of submission with the determination. Requests submitted without the $15 deposit will not be reviewed.
- If your scholarship request is granted the $15 is deducted from the tuition amount. If the scholarship offer is not accepted, the deposit will be refunded.
- The T.R. Eriksen Foundation, fundraising events, and donations from generous businesses and individuals support the Scholarship program.
All students are encouraged to bring a water bottle.
- Acting: Comfortable, loose street clothes.
- Creative Dance: Bare feet, tights, leggings, sweat pants, shorts, t-shirts, leotards or other comfortable loose clothing.
- Contemporary Dance: Footless tights or sweat pants, leotards or tank tops. Hair tied back.
- Street Dance: Running shoes, sweats or loose jeans, t-shirt or leotard.