Registration Forms & Information
Registration for Spring Session of Music Together opens soon. Classes begin on April 2nd.
You would be able to register online for classes or stop by the SPACE office.
SPACE office hours are Monday – Friday from 9-5 pm.
If you wish to apply for a scholarship or would like to divide your payment into two installments fill out a paper application and drop it off at SPACE 508 West Perkins St., Ukiah.
SPACE offers classes in singing, dancing & acting.
Download and print paper registration & scholarship here
Registration Scholarship Registration Scholarship
SPACE’s Fall Session offers classes for ages 2 1/2 to 18 in Acting Singing & Dance.
- Tuition must be paid in full at the start of the session OR divided into two installments only.
- Any student with a balance due will not be able to register for, attend class, or apply for a scholarship until the balance is paid in full.
- Refund Policy: SPACE must be notified if dropping at class. The registering parent/guardian is responsible for fees until SPACE has been notified that the child is dropping the class and a refund is requested.
- All classes have enrollment limits. Registration is ongoing until classes are filled.
Scholarship Policies & Guidelines
- You must be eligible for UUSD & Reduced Lunch program.
- You are NOT eligible if you pay full tuition at a private school or other after school programs.
- Please include any untaxed income when reporting monthly income.
- We consider non-custodial/second parent income when determining eligibility. When possible please report second parent income.
Scholarships are awarded on a first come first served basis
- If applying for a Scholarship, DO NOT register online. You may download and complete the forms and fax, email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or bring them to the SPACE office. There is an afterhours drop box located on the SPACE campus next to the Box Office for your convenience.
- Financial assistance is only granted for one class per session, per student. Scholarship applications must be re-submitted for each session.
- You must complete the financial assistance & registration forms and submit it with a $15 deposit for the application to be considered.
- The scholarship committee reviews each request and a staff member will contact you within a week of submission with the determination. Requests submitted without the $15 deposit will not be reviewed.
- If your scholarship request is granted the $15 is deducted from the tuition amount. If the scholarship offer is not accepted, the deposit will be refunded.
- The T.R. Eriksen Foundation, fundraising events, and donations from generous businesses and individuals support the Scholarship program.
All students are encouraged to bring a water bottle.
- Acting: Comfortable, loose street clothes.
- Creative Dance: Bare feet, tights, leggings, sweat pants, shorts, t-shirts, leotards or other comfortable loose clothing.
- Contemporary Dance: Footless tights or sweat pants, leotards or tank tops. Hair tied back.
- Street Dance: Running shoes, sweats or loose jeans, t-shirt or leotard.