Registration Forms & Information
Registration for Summer Music Together is open!
Call (707)462-9370 to register for Music Together.
Taught by Grace Magruder Farmer Music Together is an internationally recognized early childhood music and movement program for babies, toddlers, preschoolers, kindergartners, and the adults who love them. Music Together classes are based on the recognition that all children are musical. All children can learn to sing in tune, keep a beat, and participate with confidence in the music of our culture, provided that their early environment supports such learning
Download and print paper registration & scholarship here
Complete the electronic form here.
New Student Returning Student Scholarship
SPACE’s Winter/Spring Session offers classes for ages infant to 18 in Acting Singing & Dance.
- Tuition must be paid in full at the start of the session OR divided into two installments only.
- Any student with a balance due will not be able to register for, attend class, or apply for a scholarship until the balance is paid in full.
- Refund Policy: SPACE must be notified if dropping at class. The registering parent/guardian is responsible for fees until SPACE has been notified that the child is dropping the class and a refund is requested.
- All classes have enrollment limits. Registration is ongoing until classes are filled.
Scholarship Policies & Guidelines
- You must be eligible for UUSD & Reduced Lunch program.
- You are NOT eligible if you pay full tuition at a private school or other after school programs.
- Please include any untaxed income when reporting monthly income.
- We consider non-custodial/second parent income when determining eligibility. When possible please report second parent income.
Scholarships are awarded on a first come first served basis
- If applying for a Scholarship, DO NOT register online. You may download and complete the forms and fax, email (email@example.com), or bring them to the SPACE office. There is an afterhours drop box located on the SPACE campus next to the Box Office for your convenience.
- Financial assistance is only granted for one class per session, per student. Scholarship applications must be re-submitted for each session.
- You must complete the financial assistance & registration forms and submit it with a $15 deposit for the application to be considered.
- The scholarship committee reviews each request and a staff member will contact you within a week of submission with the determination. Requests submitted without the $15 deposit will not be reviewed.
- If your scholarship request is granted the $15 is deducted from the tuition amount. If the scholarship offer is not accepted, the deposit will be refunded.
- The T.R. Eriksen Foundation, fundraising events, and donations from generous businesses and individuals support the Scholarship program.
All students are encouraged to bring a water bottle.
- Acting: Comfortable, loose street clothes.
- Creative Dance: Bare feet, tights, leggings, sweat pants, shorts, t-shirts, leotards or other comfortable loose clothing.
- Contemporary Dance: Footless tights or sweat pants, leotards or tank tops. Hair tied back.
- Street Dance: Running shoes, sweats or loose jeans, t-shirt or leotard.