Registration Forms & Information
Registration for Music Together Summer Classes will be open on Monday, May 23 2016.
Download and print paper registration & scholarship here
Complete the electronic form here.
New Student Returning Student Scholarship
SPACE’s Winter/Spring Session offers classes for ages infant to 18 in Acting Singing & Dance.
- Tuition must be paid in full at the start of the session OR divided into two installments only.
- Any student with a balance due will not be able to register for, attend class, or apply for a scholarship until the balance is paid in full.
- Refund Policy: SPACE must be notified if dropping at class. The registering parent/guardian is responsible for fees until SPACE has been notified that the child is dropping the class and a refund is requested.
- All classes have enrollment limits. Registration is ongoing until classes are filled.
Scholarship Policies & Guidelines
- You must be eligible for UUSD & Reduced Lunch program.
- You are NOT eligible if you pay full tuition at a private school or other after school programs.
- Please include any untaxed income when reporting monthly income.
- We consider non-custodial/second parent income when determining eligibility. When possible please report second parent income.
Scholarships are awarded on a first come first served basis
- If applying for a Scholarship, DO NOT register online. You may download and complete the forms and fax, email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or bring them to the SPACE office. There is an afterhours drop box located on the SPACE campus next to the Box Office for your convenience.
- Financial assistance is only granted for one class per session, per student. Scholarship applications must be re-submitted for each session.
- You must complete the financial assistance & registration forms and submit it with a $15 deposit for the application to be considered.
- The scholarship committee reviews each request and a staff member will contact you within a week of submission with the determination. Requests submitted without the $15 deposit will not be reviewed.
- If your scholarship request is granted the $15 is deducted from the tuition amount. If the scholarship offer is not accepted, the deposit will be refunded.
- The T.R. Eriksen Foundation, fundraising events, and donations from generous businesses and individuals support the Scholarship program.
All students are encouraged to bring a water bottle.
- Acting: Comfortable, loose street clothes.
- Creative Dance: Bare feet, tights, leggings, sweat pants, shorts, t-shirts, leotards or other comfortable loose clothing.
- Contemporary Dance: Footless tights or sweat pants, leotards or tank tops. Hair tied back.
- Street Dance: Running shoes, sweats or loose jeans, t-shirt or leotard.